1. Are you or your agency a member of a narcotics-related task force?
2. What narcotics related task force are you or your agency affiliated with?
3. Does your agency focus a significant amount of time and resources on narcotics related investigations?
4. Is your agency or task force a HIDTA affiliate?
5. How many full time law enforcement officers are assigned to your agency?
6. How many full-time analytical support personnel are assigned to your agency?
7. How many part-time analytical support personnel are assigned to your agency?
8. Has your agency ever received or requested Counterdrug analytical support in the past?
9. If so, what type of Counterdrug support did your agency receive or request?
10. Has your agency ever received or requested supplemental or non-analytical Counterdrug support in the past (e.g. ad-hoc, mission specific, RC-26, logistical, etc.)?
11. If so, what type of supplemental or non-analytical Counterdrug support did your agency receive or request?
Analyst & Supplemental Support
Based on 365 days a year, please indicate how many days or instances your agency would utilize the following support services:
12. ANALYST SUPPORT (Provide analytical support to narcotics investigations. Support includes link analysis, social network analysis, communication analysis, financial analysis, geospatial analysis, exploitation of documents and digital information, exploitation of publicly available information, and case construction.)
13. AERIAL RECONNAISSANCE (RC-26 aerial reconnaissance to provide still, video, and thermal imagery during narcotics investigations. Includes support to controlled buys and deliveries, undercover narcotics operations, buy busts and walks, drug manufacturing and production sites, etc.)
14. GROUND RECONNAISSANCE (Ground personnel, in the presence of law enforcement officers, perform visual reconnaissance to provide still, video, and thermal imagery during narcotics investigations. Includes support to controlled buys and deliveries, undercover narcotics operations, buy busts and walks, drug manufacturing and production sites, etc.)
15 .LINGUIST/TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES (Post-collection transcription and translation of audio files, seized documents, and other analog or digital media.)
16. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS (Provide financial analysis support to narcotics investigations. Support includes the identification of money laundering targets and methods, assets, and financial database checks.)
17. COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT (Establishment of command, control, communications, and computer networks in order to support the integration of law enforcement and National Guard activities.)
18. DIVER SUPPORT (Subsurface visual inspections of ship hulls to identify unusual physical hull configurations indicating the concealment and smuggling of narcotics.)
19. TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT (Ground and airlift to support controlled deliveries and tactical movement of personnel and equipment that cannot be organically or commercially resourced by a law enforcement agency.)
20. ANALYTICAL TRAINING (Provide narcotics related analytical training and skills to law enforcement and community-based organizations in order to improve interdiction and drug-demand reduction activities.)
21. DRONE SUPPORT (Utilization of unmanned aircraft to perform visual reconnaissance in support of narcotics investigations. Support includes deployment and operations of the aircraft, still and video imagery, and analysis and reporting of imagery results.)
22. ENGINEER SUPPORT (Destruction/demolition of abandoned properties utilized as known drug houses.)
23. CIVIL OPERATIONS (Provide training in leadership planning, decision-making processes, cross-organization coordination and strategic planning to promote community-led efforts to develop and execute counterdrug supply and demand strategies.)
24. Are there any civilian anti-drug coalitions in the state or your area that you have worked with in the past or that you would recommend for support? If so, please provide the coalition's name and city or county.
25. Additional requests or comments
Please contact us with any questions you may have when completing this survey.