Photo Gallery
230928-O-QS269-1014
The heritage of the Wisconsin Army National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 127th Infantry Regiment was an architectural focus for a recently completed $15 million renovation for the battalion headquarters armory in Appleton, Wis. A ribbon-cutting and grand opening was held Sept. 28 to celebrate the renovation and expansion that nearly doubled the available floor space and addressed critical needs such as increased storage, training resources, parking and administrative offices. Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs photo by Vaughn R. Larson